Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Profile!

1. Previous Experience-Software?
-Projects?
-Examples

I don't have much experience with graphic designs. I have used picnik before, not so much the adobe photoshop. In grade 7 I was in a computer class, we did some projects there, I don't quite remember them. I have pictures on facebook that i have edited before.

2. Areas of Interest
-What do I want to learn?



I like to edit some photos, but I would really like to learn how to layers pictures. And I would like to learn more about photoshop since I haven't had alot of experience with it.

3. Interest Areas Are?

-I love listening to music, any type. I also love playing soccer! That is my favorite sport. And I am definatly into photography and would like to become better!

No comments:

Post a Comment